Monday, January 19, 2009

2008 It's been Great! Jan. to March

A summary of our year with LOTS of pictures from some of our favorite days.


JANUARY














Cheese!
I bought Nate cheese-making supplies and a how-to book for Christmas last year. This was our first batch. We were giddy with excitement and waited 2 long months to try our home-made cheddar. Our enthusiasm was dampened by the mold and nasty flavor of both batches of cheese. We'll try again one day.












All the dead animals in the Bean museum creep me out but the boys love it!

















Snow fort









Nathan's photography

The girls I love and miss!



FEBRUARY


















MARCH


They turn into tigers at a very early age in our house. Roarrr!









Nathan's photography -action shot!


My monkeys at the zoo






Nathan helping as usual :)



Lisa let me be part of her baby's delivery. I loved it!







1 comments:

Deidra said...

Maria, cute blog! Your kids are darling. Hope you are surviving having your husband in school!