Sunday, August 10, 2008

Celebrating Max

21 kids celebrated Max's 3rd birthday. It was done Max-style with lots of water, play, and treats. The inflatable water slide from Granny was a hit!







Even after the party, the boys and I played on it for hours. Max had a day of bliss!
Thanks to family and friends!!!



That night our family of 5 went to dinner at Max's favorite: the Mayan. Max was so tired from his day of fun that I had to shake his foot the entire car ride but once we got there, he was as spunky and cute as ever.

Max got so excited when the divers were doing their show, he spilled his pop all over himself. Max is so cheerful and lovable, it's fun just to watch him. I didn't even look at the divers.
Warning: The Mayan is now way overpriced.

1 comments:

Alana said...

Too bad I want one of those water slides!!! When you guys come down next we have to go to Jumping Jacks. It's our new fave and I think I secretly like it more than Anika!