Almost every hour of the day Nathan stumps me with his curiosity and unquenchable thirst for answers. These are some the latest:
"What makes things float on water?"
"Why do Grampas and adults stop growing?"
"Why are your nails dead when they come out of your skin?"
"Why does hot cook things?"
He also wants to know the root meanings of most words. Do they offer Latin in Kindergarten? I've said "I don't know" more this year than the sum of all the first 29 years of my life.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Nathan's Questions
Posted by The Larsons at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! Forget kindergarten, are they going to bump him up to middle school?! Hope to see you guys at the Pine Valley get-together.
He is too dang smart! Seriously, I don't really know those answers. Why DO people stop growing? He cracks me up, he's gonna be a Doogie Howser! Did they have that in Canada? If not, you TOTALLY missed out (Nate will vouch for me on this one). ???
Post a Comment