Sunday, November 23, 2008

Summer fun in Canada 2008


If you're ever looking for an exciting adventure laced with a little stress and lots of snacks, flying
with solo with 3 small children is a great plan!
Me and the boys went to see my family and have fun while Nate started school. We arrived in Vancouver Wednesday night. I volunteered to take care of Melissa's kids while her and Rob went to a friends wedding. So... from Wed. night until Sat. night it was just me and the kids, ages 6,5,4,3,2,1. Now that was a Party!

I think Nathan was trying to play human bowling with his brother and cousins.

My Sweet sister Marion did come to help on Thursday. Thanks again! I love you!!!



Stanley Park is one of my favorite places in Vancouver. Bummer I didn't get to roller blade
aound it this year.



Playland was a blast!

And exhausting!

All the cousins (that were out of the womb at the time)

I guess not many people want to go to Salt Lake City from Seattle. We each got our own row on that flight =)
OK this post took me too long to create. This is why I'm not an avid blogger. There's got to be an easier way. Less pictures probably. And less fixing.
What sucks is Nate's already asleep and I need to snuggle.

3 comments:

Mendel Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I love the pictures from Canada! Your boys are getting so big!! We miss you guys! We have a blog as well, but it is private, so I will have to invite you.I will send you one to the email you have listed on your facebook.

brittany said...

I love seeing the pictures of the boys! I wish I could spend time with you guys this week. But I think we might be able to stop by on Wednesday...I'll call you later about it. Love you guys!

Alana said...

I can't believe you watched all those kids. That's insane! You are wonder woman.